Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Softventure S.R.L. For us it is extremely important to ensure the protection of the personal data provided by you.
Confidentiality of your personal data is equally important for us.
Who are we?
Softventure S.R.L. (“Softventure”) is a limited liability company organized and functioning under Romanian law, having its headquarter at 23 Alexandru Deparateanu street, district 1, Bucharest, Romania, registered with the Bucharest Trade Registry under no. J40/9042/2011, sole registration code RO28914997.
What personal data do we collect?
When you contact us through the contact form on our website, you agree to entrust us the following categories of personal data: name and surname, e-mail address and phone number.
Please do not provide us more personal data than what is strictly necessary to answer to your request.
How do we use the data collected and on what grounds?
The personal data provided with your consent shall be collected and processed by us exclusively for the purpose of answering your request.
The personal data is processed under: (i) art. 6 par. (1) letter (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), according to which the processing is lawful when the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes; or, if the case, (ii) art. 6 par. (1) letter (b) of GDPR, pursuant to which the processing is lawful when it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (in this case, the contract for services provided by Softventure).
Who has access to your data?
The personal data submitted when filling in the contact form are stored by our e-mail (e.g. Google) and server provider. Your request shall be forwarded via e-mail to the person within Softventure in charge with providing you an answer. Your personal data shall not be sent to a third party.
How long do we store your personal data?
The personal data entrusted by you shall be processed by Softventure for a period that cannot be longer than 3 years as from your request was lodged with us (except for the case when another processing period became applicable e.g. when a contract is concluded with Softventure).
Which are your rights?
As owner of the personal data you have the following rights:
- right of access to the data – you have the right to obtain from Softventure a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, as well as access to the personal data; also, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to Softventure and undergoing processing; for any further copies requested, Softventure may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs; if you make the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise requested by you, the information shall be provided in a commonly used electronic form;
- right to rectification – you have the right to obtain from Softventure the rectification of your inaccurate personal data as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed;
- right to erasure – you have the right to obtain from Softventure the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and Softventure shall have the obligation to erase personal data where one of the following grounds apply: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; (ii) you withdraw consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; (v) the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in European Union or Romanian law;
- right to restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain from Softventure restriction of processing where one of the following applies: (i) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling Softventure to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead; (iii) Softventure no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or (iv) you objected to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Softventure override your legitimate grounds;
- right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, provided to Softventure, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer such data to another controller, under certain conditions; in exercising such right, you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from Softventure to another controller, where technically feasible;
- right to object – you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you under certain conditions, including profiling based on such conditions;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling;
- the right to submit a complaint in front of the Romanian National Authority for the Supervising and Processing of Personal Data;
- right to withdraw consent, at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How can you access your data?
For any questions or requests concerning your personal data, provided to us, including in order to exercise your rights, as provided hereunder (e.g. for requesting a copy of your personal data, requesting the modification, erasure thereof), you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Softventure shall provide you with the information in an electronic form whenever possible, unless you request them in another form.
The information provided, as well as any communication and any actions taken in the exercise of your rights hereunder shall be provided by Softventure free of charge. Nevertheless, where your requests are unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, Softventure may either: (i) charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or (ii) refuse to act on the request.